[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail from MySQL and Directory

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Mon Jul 26 15:10:33 MST 2004

     The Directory app is not working when I get the voicemail users from
MySQL.  No matter what I try it always tells me that there is no one with that
name.  Is the directory app aware that it should get the names from Mysql?

     All my vm users are in the default context and I call the app using;

exten => 9,1,Directory(default)

     It used to work until I changed from the text voicemail.conf to getting
the info from MySQL with the patch from asterisk-addons.  Any ideas?

--
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología