[Asterisk-Users] drivers, kernel 2.6 and distribution

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 13:12:04 MST 2004

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 15:59:04 -0400 (EDT), Greg Boehnlein <damin at nacs.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 26 May 2004, Steve Totaro wrote:
>
> > Fedora 2 core put up a little fight but not much.
>
> I installed Gentoo on my Dual Opteron box w/ a completely native x86_64
> 2.6.7 kernel, and was able to get my X101P working w/ Zaptel by simply
> doing "make linux26". Works great in 64 bit mode.

ztdummy works fine on FC2.  I was able to get a TDM400P to work first
try.  I use FC2 at home, but can't say I've used it in any production
systems or anything large scale enough to say it would be good for
that, but I don't see any immediate problems.  Gentoo is always a good
choice as well though.

Leif Madsen.
http://www.asteriskdocs.org