[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice problems again

Chris Shaw chriss at watertech.com
Mon Jul 26 11:43:29 MST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "William Mandra" <william.mandra at us.army.mil>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 11:12 AM
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice problems again

> Well, the suggestion to use only 147.135.8.128 isn't working here. * still
> can't register and outbound attempts get a 404.

Hmm try this...

On your REGISTER => line use userername:password:authusername at 147.135.8.139
Not 147.135.8.128

in your [broadvoice-outgoing] section be sure and have a host line like this

host=147.139.8.128

in your [broadvoice-incoming] section you'll also want to have

host=147.139.8.128

See if that works for you, it did for me, however now I'm getting 1-way
audio... so it's really not working yet...