[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice problems again Attn: James

Deon Rodden drodden at webunited.net
Mon Jul 26 11:22:04 MST 2004

Greetings,

C:\>ping 147.135.8.129

Pinging 147.135.8.129 with 32 bytes of data:

Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 147.135.8.129:
    Minimum = 0ms, Maximum =  0ms, Average =  0ms

C:\>ping 147.135.0.129

Pinging 147.135.0.129 with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 147.135.3.6: Destination host unreachable.
Reply from 147.135.3.6: Destination host unreachable.
Reply from 147.135.3.6: Destination host unreachable.
Reply from 147.135.3.6: Destination host unreachable.

Ping statistics for 147.135.0.129:
    Minimum = 0ms, Maximum =  0ms, Average =  0ms

C:\>

The first one is probably a firewall, but the 147.135.0.129 indicates a
larger problem.

P.S - Can phones that do not support outbound proxy also register at
147.135.8.128 (not just Asterisk?)