[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice problems again

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht list+asterisk-users at lists.wsrcc.com
Mon Jul 26 10:57:55 MST 2004

oej at edvina.net (Olle E. Johansson) writes:
> The easiest first-level hack would be to randomly choose on of the
> SRV records provided they have the same weight.

One of the other posts mentioned their ATA that simply registered with
all the addresses.  I don't think it would be a big or difficult
change to have asterisk register with all the addresses also.

I'm not sure what the right thing for outgoing is, or if it is even
possible to have asterisk try all the sip servers in parallel, and
then blow off the ones that are late in replying.  That sounds like a
much more involved hack.

(I'll try to hack the registration issue here and post some GPL-ed
patches if I get it working.)

-wolfgang
openbsd amd64 http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/ftp/asterisk-openbsd35.patch