[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice problems again

James Jones jjones at broadvoice.com
Mon Jul 26 10:35:38 MST 2004

Broadvoice is not down. He is how to get it working:

edit your /etc/hosts file to include the following.

sip.broadvoice.com 147.135.8.128

That should fix it. We are allowing asterisk to connect only the that
server for time being, Due to the fact that asterisk does not support
outbound proxies. This only a temporary fix. Please, if anyone knows how to
get asterisk to use outbound proxies please post it here.

-James.