[Asterisk-Users] VoiceMail Group Broadcasting

Seth Remington sremington at saberlogic.com
Mon Jul 26 08:23:48 MST 2004

On Mon, 2004-07-26 at 10:15, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
> Seth Remington wrote:
>
> > This bug report patch will do what you want with the "cc" and "delete"
> > options to the mailbox. It was supposedly added to CVS but I have not
> > seen it come through yet. Very confusing. I guess you could apply the
> > patch manually.
> The patch is in the CVS, but if you read bug report #1361 it was changed
> quite a lot during the process.

Thanks Ollie. You are of course correct. The "Voicemail Broadcasts"
section of the wiki is incorrect...
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+config+voicemail.conf

I will update/delete the bogus info when I get a chance. For the
original poster looks like you can do broadcasts like so:

Voicemail(b1234&1704 at home)

Check out http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cmd+VoiceMail and "show
application VoiceMail" from the CLI for more info.

-Seth

--
Seth Remington
SaberLogic, LLC