[Asterisk-Users] still can't load oh323 - Are we not supporting H.323 any more?

ruixun wu ruixunwu at yahoo.ca
Mon Jul 26 07:12:21 MST 2004

Hi Michael,
   Thanks for your time.

   I deleted these two files
,libh323_linux_x86_r.so.1.13.5 and
libpt_linux_x86_r.so.1.6.6. And startd asterisk, the
error still exist.
   Then I copy these two files from $PWLIBDIR/lib
and $OPENH323DIR/lib to /usr/local/lib. Startd the
asterisk, the error still exist.
   It's very strange why most of others can install
oh323 easily and I met this hard problem.

Thanks a lot.

--- Michael Manousos <manousos at inaccessnetworks.com> >