[Asterisk-Users] Astricon news :: The conference agenda now published

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon Jul 26 04:17:28 MST 2004

We are happy to present the agenda for the Asterisk conference
at the Atlanta Marriot Century Center - Astricon 2004. Previously,
you could only find the tutorials agenda on the web site, but now
we've added information on the conference day as well.

The Astricon Conference starts with one day of in-depth tutorials
on many levels, both for the new Asterisk user and for the one that
considers him- or herself an AAG - Advanced Asterisk Guru (tm).
On the evening, we will open the Astricon Exhibition with a
reception. You will find many companies with products and services
related to Asterisk on the exhibition floor.

*** Please note that we've added new tutorials to the agenda.

* http://www.astricon.net/conf2004/tutorialagenda.shtml

The second day is the Asterisk conference, where we make
presentations on Asterisk in different environments, VoIP
in general as well as an overview of various Asterisk
community projects. Keynote speaker is Mark Spencer,
founder of Digium and creator of Asterisk - the Open Source
PBX. You will find speakers both from the Asterisk.org
project and from the VoIP industry.

* http://www.astricon.net/conf2004/program.shtml

We are now going to start working with details on the agenda
for the Asterisk Developer's Day, Friday september 24th. This is
a community gathering that is included in the professional
three day conference, but may also be registred for in separate.
The cost for attending the Developer's day is only USD 100.

*** EARLY BIRD SPECIAL:
*** If you register before end of july, you will
*** get a 20% discount on the registration fee.

News: Meet Allison Smith - the voice of Asterisk!
Allison Smith, the voice on all those great Asterisk sound
files and demos, are going to participate in Astricon.

If you have any questions regarding Astricon, please mail us on
info at astricon.net .

See you all in Atlanta!

Best regards,
Steven Sokol & Olle E. Johansson