[Asterisk-Users] IAX dialing indication tone

mpwspam-digiumlist at yahoo.com mpwspam-digiumlist at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 04:04:49 MST 2004

I'm a bit of a noob at this myself - and don't know for sure - but try changing the tm (at the end) to tmr..  The r should proving a ring tone to the calling party..

Michael.

spkao <spkao at morcell.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am using the following to dial a far end IAX server from a local IAX
server both
using X100P cards -

exten=>123,1,IAX2/remote:password at 123.1.1.1/110 at in-iax|20|tm

the far end extension rings and voice go through. However, I am not getting
any
ringing indication tone on the local phone while the remote phone is
ringing.

Has anyone ran across this situation or perhaps I am missing some
configuration?
Help is appreciated.

PK

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: