[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice problems again

David Hickman dhickman at its-my.net
Sun Jul 25 22:18:46 MST 2004

I called them also.  They are upgrading sip.broadvoice.com

I hope it works for them.  They seem good so far.

-- David Hickman

Pots		314-865-4752	x1 business  x31 home
FWD		23633			""			""
IAXTEL	700-865-4752	""			""
AOLIM	fsckrmrf
ICQ		7059948
Yahoo	dhickman

THIS IS INSANE!!!!! I THOUGHT TECHNOLOGY WAS SUPPOSED TO SIMPLIFY MY
LIFE!!!!!!