[Asterisk-Users] X100P Inbound Issue

mpwspam-digiumlist at yahoo.com mpwspam-digiumlist at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 25 17:52:07 MST 2004

Hello,

After much searching of voip-info.org and google, I'm finally giving in and asking the list.

The setup I have is this:-

Single X100P card in a Debian system
Inbound/Outbound POTS line connects to the X100P
Sipura 2000 and Budgetone 100 on the LAN
1 Cordless and one conventional phone connected to the sipura
Account on Stanaphone.com for eitherbound SIP calls.
(I have other SIP accounts as well - all work flawlessly)

I have a simple dialplan - an incoming call rings all phones and goes to voicemail if not answered.

When I dial '8' followed by a number - the call routes out via Stanaphone fine.  No issues.
When I call the Stanaphone number - all phones ring as expected, I can answer the call and talk fine.  no issues at all.

When I dial '9' followed by a number - the call routes out via the POTS line just fine. No issues.

However, inbound calls on the POTS line are the issue.  When a call comes in, * detects it and starts ringing all of the extensions.  However, when I pickup the extension - it gets immediately disconnected.  Other SIP extensions keep ringing - and the caller still hears the ring tone.  Caller hangs up - SIP extensions keep ringing. Phone I picket up I now return to the hook.  * then 'calls me back' !

Does anybody have any idea what's going on?  I have put some snippets from the configs below..  Any insight would be very much appreciated!

Michael.

EXAMPLE FROM: zapata.conf
[channels]
busydetect=1
busycount=7
callprogress=yes
relaxdtmf=yes
callwaiting=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
cancallforward=yes
usecallerid=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
group=1
pickupgroup=1-4
immediate=no
context=from-bell
signalling=fxs_ks
callerid=asreceived
channel=1

EXAMPLE FROM: extensions.conf
[from-bell]
exten => _.,1,Dial(SIP/001&SIP/002&SIP/003,30,t)
exten => _.,2,Answer
exten => _.,3,Wait(1)
exten => _.,4,Voicemail(u099)
exten => h,1,Hangup

EXAMPLE FROM: sip.conf
[002]                  ; Line 1 on adapter
type=friend
username=002
secret=<some password>
host=dynamic