[Asterisk-Users] John Vogel

techadmin at saww.net techadmin at saww.net
Sat Jul 24 15:22:10 MST 2004

Sorry you feel Strongly about the book but, Iâm not trying to rip anyone
off but as it said on the back of the book and under the author Iâm new,
to writing books I am trying to help the community out,  But I guess this
doesnât really matter to you,

But if you know so much about asterisk and the way a book should be laid
out why donât you write one?

BTW
I am open to ideas on improving the book as I said above I am not trying
to rip anyone off

The Author of Asterisk For Small Office Setup

Dan Cole

Best of whishes to you and your avengerâs