[Asterisk-Users] Layer 3 VPN Question

Kevin Asterisk at gtcus.com
Sat Jul 24 20:02:24 MST 2004

I am trying to hook up my Cisco telephones to Asterisk using a Layer 3
switch and am having difficulties it getting it to work. I realize this
may not be the proper forum for a discussion on VLAN architecture and
configuration so I won't post the question here.  I though I had read
all the requisite information regarding the configuration for this, but
perhaps I am missing something simple.  Is there anyone who is
knowledgeable in VLAN's and networking that could offer some assistance?

Thanks,

Kevin