[Asterisk-Users] yes shady dial running now but not dialling

Owais Zuber obzuber_asterisk at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 24 06:33:37 MST 2004

hi there
was wondering if anybody knows this..
have successfully installed shady dial and the agent is now logging in successfully
i've enabled postgres debugging and i found out that no request had been made by the shady dialer to query the database for the numbers...
also i am able to login to the queue simply by entering the agent id...
it doesnt ask for the password...it simply plays the agent login ok message
and then does nothing...any ideas why this might be happening??
also am not sure what the technology and group is?? they are both in the global variables...
we are using sip soft phones to login as agent and then the calls are routed using iax2 protocol to another server.