[Asterisk-Users] Deltathree and Go2call registration ? Anyone ?

Francisco Perez-Landaeta fplandae at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 16:53:25 MST 2004

Hi Guys,

I am really having a hard time with this configuration. I will like to test
Asterisk using Deltathree or Go2Call. I am totally clueless. I have check
the wiki and followed the instructions but have been unlucky.

It would be nice if someone could tell me how to configure this for
asterisk. I have asked this questions a few times now but nobody has
answered me yet.

Well. I look forward to receiving some help.

Thanks !

Francisco