[Asterisk-Users] Re: Call queues

avizion asterisk-users at relay.dk
Fri Jul 23 16:21:29 MST 2004

You need to define the queues in etc/queues.conf at least. Normally you would
put the static agents inthere for use with AgentLogin() but in your situation
you can just define the queues there.

This makes you capable of using AddQueueMember and RemoveQueueMember. That way
you get all/most of the functionality of the real queue system.

However - if you follow this thread on the list, you will see that this way does
not favour penalties for dynamically added queue members.

I did write an AGI script for circumventing it - and I'll be happy to share, but
I would much rather have a solution put into cvs. When I get a little time, I
will take this to the -dev list and the bug tracker.

Hope this helps.

- avizion

--
avizion on irc.freenode.org #asterisk