[Asterisk-Users] chan_alsa record problem

creslin at digium.com creslin at digium.com
Fri Jul 23 15:29:48 MST 2004

On Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 09:26:52PM +0200, Stefan Tichy wrote:

> NOTICE[]: channel.c:1683 ast_set_read_format:
> 	Unable to find a path from SLINR to UNKN
> WARNING[]: app_record.c:287 record_exec:
> 	Unable to restore read format on 'ALSA/default'
>
> Kernel 2.6.5 and Asterisk CVS 04-97-23 are installed. Some test using
> arecord and aplay shows that microphone and speakers are working.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

Unfortunately, chan_alsa has gone through some bit-rot over time.  It has
been unmaintained for a significant amount of time.  I know that a couple
people have patched it up from time to time, but it hasn't been updated
for a while.

I keep on telling myself that I'll work on it when I get the time, lol :-)

--
Matthew Fredrickson