[Asterisk-Users] Queue Statistics Line

Daniel Daley dan at chameleoncode.jp
Fri Jul 23 15:04:08 MST 2004

On Jul 23, 2004, at 3:40 PM, Paul Oster wrote:

> I'm curious what the C:3, A:3 and SL:0.0% withing 0s  parts stand for
> and I have not been able to find any references to it by using search
> engines.

C = Calls completed since last reload/restart.
A = Calls abandoned since last reload/restart.
SL = Percentage of calls that were answered within your set service
level since last reload/restart. You are able to set a line in
queues.conf similar to servicelevel=120 and that means that all calls
should be answered within 120 seconds. So the percentage is what
percentage of your calls were answered within that time.

Thanks,

--Dan--