[Asterisk-Users] NAT + iConnectHere Broken in 1.0RC1

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Fri Jul 23 13:36:37 MST 2004

Dameon D. Welch-Abernathy wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-07-22 at 21:35, Lion Templin wrote:
>
>>I've been using * CVS code from May of this year and was able to connect
>>to iConnectHere and receive calls with * being behind NAT.  Now that
>>I've upgraded to 1.0 RC1, this no longer works.
>>
>>I've tried setting nat=yes in places, externip, et al with no success ..
>>even though the code I was running from back then worked without that.
>

> It's also broken in the current CVS stream as well, or at least that's
> what I've found.

Hate to do a "me too" but I have seen the same thing happen.

I can see that iconnecthere is talking to my asterisk instance.  It
looks as if my side is destroying the call.

Unfortunately, I'm not SIP literate enough to analyze the output of the
SIP debug function in the CLI, but if someone wants to have a look at
it, I'll be glad to send it along.

I haven't played with it extensively; I didn't used to have to, because
it worked just fine :-(

B.