[Asterisk-Users] What happened to the CVS asterisk_stable branch?

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 12:49:33 MST 2004

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 12:57:01 +1000, Shaun Ewing <sewing at gmail.com> wrote:
> > BTW:  We can *always* use more help documenting...
>
> Good point.
>
> My C knowledge is very basic (ie: I could write basic programs, and
> make simple modifications, but that's about it), so I can't contribute
> that way, but documentation is something that I can do.

If anyone is interested in contributing documentation, we could use
your help *right now*.  The current goal is to have some decent
documentation producable before Astricon.  Any interested parties can
contact me off-list or via #asterisk-doc on the Freenode IRC network
(same network as #asterisk).

The Asterisk Documentation Project website can be reached at
http://www.asteriskdocs.org.  If you find a section in the book that
you can either write or improve or update, please send your
submissions to the asterisk-doc mailing list for inclusion in the
book.

BTW:  For future reference, the link I posted to this thread earlier
is no longer valid as "stable" and "devel" are no longer around.
Documentation has been updated to reflect this (HEAD).  God I love
DocBook :)

Thanks,
Leif Madsen
http://www.asteriskdocs.org