[Asterisk-Users] Doublehash transfers

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Fri Jul 23 09:00:22 MST 2004

Hello,

I recently tried an upgrade of CVS on my test server today and found that
the res/res_parking.c file is completely gone. This is where I had to go
into the code every time I do an upgrade and change the code to allow for
doublehash transfers instead of single hash transfers:
	That means that you need to hit the pound key twice to initiate a
transfer instead of once. Because of our inbound call center we need to do
transfers and we also need to be able to hit the pound key once without
transferring, so a single pound transfer option is unacceptable.

Where did the code go? How can I apply the doublehash patch? I know there
are several other people out there that go through what I do every time we
upgrade the CVS so I'll ask again for a config option in the parking.conf to
allow for doublehash as a config. The code change to allow for doublehash
transfers is quite small and shouldn't be too hard to add as a config
option.

And whoever can get this pushed through I'll buy you dinner at Astricon :)

If someone is currently using doublehash on a recent CVS could you be so
kind as to email me a copy of your patch?

Thanks,

MATT---