[Asterisk-Users] NAT + iConnectHere Broken in 1.0RC1

Lion Templin lion at leonine.com
Thu Jul 22 21:35:12 MST 2004

I've been using * CVS code from May of this year and was able to connect
to iConnectHere and receive calls with * being behind NAT.  Now that
I've upgraded to 1.0 RC1, this no longer works.

I've tried setting nat=yes in places, externip, et al with no success ..
even though the code I was running from back then worked without that.

Any suggestions?

BTW, I've gotten DTMF from iCH to work most of the time by inband'ing it.

--
= lion is Lion J Templin                              lion at leonine.com =
= 612-605-3637 x3001                                                   =