[Asterisk-Users] Astricon costs...

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Thu Jul 22 21:21:01 MST 2004

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004, Mike Reed wrote:

> If you haven't been to Atlanta before, their public transportation is
> decent, too.  Train runs right to the airport, and straight into town.
> Last few conferences I've had there, the train elt me off within 2
> blocks of my hotel.

That is what I was hoping for, myself. The Atlanta MARTA is awesome.
Clean, safe and cheap. Get off your plane, follow the signs to the baggage
pickup and you can catch the Marta right there. Last time it was $3.00 to
go from the Airport all the way North to the North Springs station on the
other side of the city.

Even if I have to take a cab from the nearest Marta stop, you are still
talking about less than $20.

                             KP-216-121-ST