[Asterisk-Users] Astricon costs...

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Thu Jul 22 14:48:20 MST 2004

> I was just in Atlanta and stayed at the Marriott Marquis. It was a nice
> hotel but it was not cheep. I spent 200 for a last minute booking.
> However, there is a train that runs from the airport and terminates a
> block away. (5$ one way)
>
> The Hilton and Hyatt are next door.
>
> The Marriott Marquis (assume that's where it's going to be held) is a
> decent hotel. Plus, the upstairs bar sometimes has nice ammenities. :)

I hate to disappoint anybody, but we're having AstriCon at the Atlanta
Marriott Century Center on the north side of the city just outside the
Buckhead entertainment district.

The Century Center is a different property from the Marquis.  If we had held
AstriCon at the Marquis, the event would be _much_ more expensive.

Steve

Steven Sokol
Owner/Manager
Sokol & Associates, LLC