[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Linejacks

Coates Carter coates.carter at richmond.edu
Thu Jul 22 11:51:31 MST 2004

Greg,

I did get it to answer.  I thought the whole setup was very clever and
intend(ed) to keep using it.  However, my asterisk box has been sitting
faithfully under my desk, unplugged for a year.  It would take me so
long to re-familiarize with it that you probably would've solved the
problem yourself by then.

I had the tdm line card and the usb station port working so that:

1) I could place a call through my asterisk to the telco.
2) Receive a call from telco, ring on my station and connect when I
picked up the handset.

I never experimented with H-323, SIP or any of that.  If you're really
stumped, I can power it up again and share settings, etc.

Coates