[Asterisk-Users] Faild Echotest

John Angelmo john at veidit.net
Thu Jul 22 08:09:34 MST 2004

Hi

I have a cisco 7960 Phone that connects to my Asterisk server without a
problem.
But when I call the echotest it just hangs up, echotests from other VoIP
providers works just fine.
I have tried a softphone and it works just fine.
The error I get when the 7960 calls is this:
     -- Executing Playback("SIP/2000-180c", "demo-echotest") in new stack
     -- Playing 'demo-echotest' (language 'en')
   == Spawn extension (from-sip, 600, 1) exited non-zero on 'SIP/2000-180c'

It simply hangs up, what can I have missed?

/John