[Asterisk-Users] ZAP Channel doesn't hang up - X100P

Wiley E. Siler wsiler at e2020inc.com
Thu Jul 22 02:45:14 MST 2004

When receiving an incoming call, I get sent to my IVR just fine.  My
Playback event plays back my test file and the itis suppose to Hangup.
The Hangup app fires off and I see the console say it hungup the line.
However, I cannot receive anymore calls after that.  When I run 'zap
show channel 1' I see my zap channel in a state of off hook.  The only
thing that fixes it is stop/restart zaptel.  Does anyone know why this
may not be dropping the line correctly?

Thanks!
Wiley