[Asterisk-Users] error while compiling asterisk-oh323

Mandar Pise scimandar at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jul 22 02:42:10 MST 2004

Hi Folks,

I am breaking my head for compiling asterisk-oh323 properly on my asterisk box from past 1 week.

But still after my all efforts, I unable to make it compile properly,

My box is Fedora core 2 with asterisk-0.9.0. I was trying for following configuration with openh323 and pwlib. Openh323 and pwlib are installed properly. But problem is asterisk-oh323.

asterisk-oh323-0.6.2a.tar.gz
openh323-v1_13_5-src.tar.gz
pwlib-v1_6_6-src.tar.gz

I don't know how to make it work. I went through mailing list but it couldn't help me to solve my problem. Has anybody faced similar problems?

Thanks & Regards,
Mandar

Yahoo! India Careers: Over 65,000 jobsonline.