[Asterisk-Users] quadBRI

Tim Mickelson tim_mickelson at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 07:18:26 MST 2004

   Hi.

   We have a quadBRI card installed on asterisk 1.0, all is working
fine,  incomming, outgoing calls, all works well.
   The disaster is, that if no one uses the card for some 2-3 hours, the
card seems to change it's status. If I try to make an outgoing call,
Asterisk registers that I'm trying to dial app, but in my sip phone from
which I'm calling, I hear nothing, only some very weak clicking sound,
and the phone I'm calling does not ring.
   If I make the call ingoing instead, the sip phone rings, when I
answer Asterisk registers a bridged call, but the phone I'm calling from
keeps on ringing.
   Does anyone recognize these strange behaviours?

extensions.conf
[from-sip]
exten => _0.,1,Dial(ZAP/g1/${EXTEN:1},30,t)

[isdn-ingresso]
exten =>27380773,1,Dial(SIP/116,20,t)

exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,2,Playback(pbx-invalid)
exten => s,3,Hangup

zapapta.conf
[channels]
switchtype = euroisdn
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
echotraining=yes
rxgain=8.2
txgain=-1.0
signalling = bri_cpe_ptmp

pridialplan = local
prilocaldialplan = local

switchtype = euroisdn
signalling = bri_cpe_ptmp
pridialplan = local
context=isdn-ingresso
group = 1
channel => 1-2

switchtype = euroisdn
signalling = bri_cpe_ptmp
pridialplan = local
context=isdn-ingresso
group = 2
channel => 4-5

switchtype = euroisdn
signalling = bri_cpe_ptmp
pridialplan = local
context=isdn-ingresso
group = 3
channel => 7-8

switchtype = euroisdn
signalling = bri_cpe_ptmp
pridialplan = local
context=isdn-ingresso
group = 4
channel => 10-11

zaptel.conf
loadzone=nl
defaultzone=nl
# qozap span definitions
# most of the values should be bogus because we are not really zaptel
span=1,1,3,ccs,ami
span=2,0,3,ccs,ami
span=3,0,3,ccs,ami
span=4,0,3,ccs,ami