[Asterisk-Users] Large Enterprises using asterisk

Robinson Tim-W10277 Tim.Robinson at motorola.com
Thu Jul 22 02:01:12 MST 2004

We are using Asterisk as the main basis for a test bed for mobile
handsets and have a plan to roll out worldwide once the initial pilots
have been deemed satisfactory.  There is little doubt in my mind that
this will occur.  I don't know if we constitute a 'large company', but
hey, we are using it.

Best Regards
Tim Robinson
Tools Development Manager