[Asterisk-Users] Anyone else having Broadvoice Problems?

Andre Normandin anorman at superdata.com
Wed Jul 21 17:44:24 MST 2004

Suddenly my broadvoice will no longer register. It was working fine for over
1 month without a single problem, now I get a SIP registration timed out
message.

I called them, and I was told that they are experiencing problems, and they
hoped to have it resolved ASAP.

I called them at around 10 AM EST this morning. It's now 8:30 EST PM, and I
still have not heard back, and the problem is not resolved.

Is anyone else having problems with their broadvoice account?

 - Andre