[Asterisk-Users] Digium card x100p

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Wed Jul 21 17:20:25 MST 2004

Chris,

Can you take a look at the two cards and see if they both use the
Silicon Labs 3012 and 3021 chipset. If the 3012 is on both, that
chip (according to the limited Silicon Labs doc) was manufacturered
with 600 ohm pstn impedance only. Would be interesting to see if
that exists.

Rich

------------------------
> I have both cards and they look the same to me.
>
> The only thing I would pass on is that the card has a fixed impedance of
> 600 ohms and thus you will probably have echo issues .
>
> Chris
>
> On Wed, 2004-07-21 at 11:39, Robinson Tim-W10277 wrote:
> > You can buy them from Telappliant in the UK.  They take credit cards so within the EU
there are no customs issues.

> > http://www.telappliant.co.uk
> >
> > OEM cards are around... http://www.goods2world.com/product_info.php?products_id=55 for
about £15 each.  They seem to be identical to the Digium cards.  But I could be wrong.