[Asterisk-Users] echotraining on T1 circuits

Richard Lyman pchammer at dynx.net
Wed Jul 21 13:25:48 MST 2004

sounds like you switched providers.  you never know, unless you
ask, where/who is really providing the line.

example:  we ordered a qwest line, it got installed.  found out
later that the line was actually a MCI line because qwest had
nothing available locally, and long-hauled it, placing echo cans
inline.  (in our case the echo cans worsened the quality and made
diagnostics impossible.

just food for thought.