[Asterisk-Users] S100I-IAXY

AsteriskList tiago at crdusa.com
Wed Jul 21 09:14:55 MST 2004

Hi all
 Two S100I-IAXY configured *  the CVS-HEAD and following the IAXY´s
Configuration Guide v. 1.0 by Digium.
The first one S100I-IAXY have IP 10.0.0.5.  (my home)
The second S100I-IAXY have IP 200.253.232.23. (my office)
I only obtain to establish a linking enters the two S100I-IAXY when I
qualify notransfer=yes in iax.conf and I perceive a constant noise.

Call of the IAXPHONE for one of the S100I-IAXY, not necessary of
notransfer=yes in iax.conf and I do not listen to more the noise.
Somebody can help me in the configuration of this equipment?
My iax.conf
[1020]
accountcode=1020
amaflags=billing