[Asterisk-Users] Voice Pulse And Incoming DID

Reid A. Forrest reid at cvtelecom.com
Tue Jul 20 16:02:18 MST 2004

I am having the same problem with voicepulse, since their change announcement
the other day.

This is what I get on the * console:

 Jul 20 18:59:46 NOTICE[1156066224]: chan_iax2.c:5183 socket_read: Rejected
connect attempt from 66.234.228.132

Here are the relevant part of my iax.conf, set according to the revised
instructions they sent. I have a corresponding entry in extensions.conf for
[voicepulse-in] that used to work.

[voicepulse-in]
context = voicepulse-in
type = user