[Asterisk-Users] Strange behaviour using 7960

Stefan de Konink skinkie at xs4all.nl
Tue Jul 20 15:20:10 MST 2004

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004, Brian D'Arcy wrote:

> Anyone ever seen anything like this before?

Yes, with a Grandstream over an ADSL (routed) line. I disabled the check,
but the problem stil occured. And since this friends line was almost the
lowest ping in the complete ISP network something else must be responsible
for Asterisk thinking:  :o bad line :o

At my own place I have 7960 and ADSL (PPTP) line but I connect to
Asterisk via a IPIP Tunnel. In the beginning I had the opposite problem, I
could hear the other party but they could not hear me.
But I don't remember having this problem myself in the last months
anymore.

Stefan