[Asterisk-Users] DID VoIP trunk provider for metro Chicago, LA and/or Orlando.

George Pajari George.Pajari at netVOICE.ca
Tue Jul 20 15:12:00 MST 2004

> As an example, they purchase a PRI from either an ILEC or a CLEC for
> between $100 and $1000 (depending on distance and market) giving them
> 23 voice channels and as many numbers as they want (again, numbers cost
> them at most between $0.01 and $0.10).

Pray tell where one can purchase DIDs in quantities less than an entire NXX
for 0.01 to 0.10.

We're paying between CA$1.00-$2.00 ea and some of our customers in PacBell
territory have indicated their pricing is comparable.

g.