[Asterisk-Users] Installing X100P

Wiley E. Siler wsiler at e2020inc.com
Tue Jul 20 10:54:38 MST 2004

I attempted to install an X100P card but it was not correctly recognized
by my Redhat 9 install.  I had a test install running without any cards
which was working great minus the outward dialing since no cards
existed.  Now that I have a card, I want to add it to the system.  Do I
have to scratch the whole current install in order to get the X100P
running on my system or is there a way to get it installed as is?  I
really do not want to change my version of Asterisk since it is running
well at this point.  Is it possible to just update and add the card?

Thanks,
Wiley