[Asterisk-Users] chan_vpb

Chris Tooley ctooley at ntrc.net
Tue Jul 20 06:25:51 MST 2004

VoiceTronix and I debugged some issues with the 1.0 driver.  The one
that's in HEAD is incompatible but has several changes.  As much as it
pains me to say it, the HEAD source is much more stable that the STABLE
source.

Chris

--
Chris Tooley / Network and Development Services
Networking Technologies Resource Center, LLC (NTRC)