[Asterisk-Users] NAT problems with ZIP 4x4

Bruce Komito brucek at bagel.com
Tue Jul 20 06:29:14 MST 2004

I'm trying to get a ZIP 4x4 working behind a NAT server, talking to * on a
public address.  When I use the same sip.conf configuration (and same NAT
server) that works for Grandstream and Sipura phones, the 4x4 can register
and make calls, calls *to* the 4x4 do not make it to the phone.  I can see
from the sip trace that the sip packets to the phone are being retried by
*, but I don't understand why.  I can only assume, since it works for
other phones, the problem is in the phone config and not *.

Would anyone who has experience getting this to work, be willing to share
their wisdom?

Thanks

Bruce Komito
High Sierra Networks, Inc.