[Asterisk-Users] Wireless SIP Phones

Bodo Hahnke hahnke at gmx.net
Tue Jul 20 06:26:25 MST 2004

Hello,

I found serveral discussions about the Zyxel ePhone Prestige P2000W and
the WiSip from Pulver Innovations on this mailings list but still have some
questions:

1) are there other affordable wireless SIP Phones on the market? I haven't
seen or found anything else till now ...

2) is p2000w and wisip the same hardware?? so could I use firmware
from both companies regardless of what phone I buy??

3) does any of these phones have major bugs or will it be usable in a
productive environment without getting mad or sleepless ??

4) any security issues with these phones?

Last but not least does anyone who knows both phones recommend
anyone of these?? Or should I just buy the cheaper one?

And one offtopic question ... does anyone know or can recommend a
gsm to pbx adapter which costs less than 300 Euro??

Best regards
g23