[Asterisk-Users] Echo on a PRI

Troy Settle troy at psknet.com
Tue Jul 20 06:04:12 MST 2004

On the subject of echo on a PRI, I too get this, but only when calling
people in certain rate centers.  Calls within my LATA (primarily VZ) are
completely free of echo.  Calls to a neighboring LATA (all Sprint) have echo
on almost every rate center.

I wish I knew more about this so I could rip Sprint a new one and tell them
to fix their trunking, but...

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks