[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 SIP V6 and distinctive ring.

asteriskstuff at ziplip.com asteriskstuff at ziplip.com
Tue Jul 20 04:07:58 MST 2004

Scott

I managed to get the line working.....but I can't hear a difference in cadence.

I read in the wiki there is a bug logged with cisco to make distinctive ring more distinctive so i'm gonna wait till then before pursuing it further.

I'm going to focus on xml services in the short term....god these phones are powerful.

Thanks for your help.