[Asterisk-Users] quadbri NT_mode S-Bus Problem

Ben Bosshardt 101610.1720 at compuserve.com
Mon Jul 19 21:31:08 MST 2004

>Are you using Santis Siemens ISDN NT1 ? If yes , we have the same from
>Siemens Switzerland , What I've done is to get one cable from ISDN NT
>-- > ISDN MODEM in * Machine ( HFC - S Modem Euro 30 - 40 ) and then
>used bristuff ( google for it ) , and used that , it just works! . I
>can send you my configs if you need som ehlp

I gladly look at your config files to see what I have done wrong. At the
moment the setup is hooked up that I can make inbound and outbound calls
(from ISDN and SIP clients), just with the limitations as below :

1. On outbound calls, I get the normal rining call progress tone althought
the the other party has not even been reached. This then changes from normal
ringing suddenly to busy when the other party is sending a busy signal. I'd
rather have the call progress send a busy signal right away.

2. Internal calls between two ISDN client phones on the S-bus is not
possible. The phone rings but the call is dropped as soon as it is answered.

Kind Regards,
Ben