[Asterisk-Users] isdn cli

CW_ASN cw_asn at fibertel.com.ar
Mon Jul 19 21:06:27 MST 2004

> hi!
>
> I need to pass the CLI for my outgoing ISDN PRI call from * box.
>
> here's the ISDN protocol debug.
>
> Q.931
> Calling Number (len=10) [ Ext: 0  TON: Unknown Number Type (0)  NPI:
Unknown Number Plan (0)
>                           Presentation: Presentation permitted, user
> number passed network screening (1) '123123' ]
> > Called Number (len=12) [ Ext: 1  TON: Unknown Number Type (0)  NPI:
> Unknown Number Plan (0) '818818' ]
> Sending Complete (len= 0)
>
> But the CLI is not seen at the end mobile. Instead a fix number is seen.
Is this a problem with * ISDN > driivers ?

> but123

No, I cannot see a problem here...
Welcome to the PSTN world. Please read the past messages of this list. You
cannot send some number as you wish. It must be according with your DID, and
in the range specified for your provider.
Also, you provider must give you "ANI for internal number" or "AMA for
internal number".

Regards,

Gus

P.D: I'm tired of this: "TON: Unknown". It must be local.