[Asterisk-Users] MWI - Config Stupidity or Notify Issues?

Robert Jackson RobertJ at promedicalinc.com
Mon Jul 19 16:34:31 MST 2004

I am having a problem with the message waiting indicator.  We are
currently using the ast_data modules for both our sip configuration and
our voicemail configuration.  In the mailbox field I have tried using
both mailboxnumber at context and simply mailboxnumber.  Yet so far I am
still not getting a MWI on my 7905's or on my 7960's.  My assumption
would be that I am still missing something, but at this point I can't
figure it out.  I have recently seen a message that Notify is not
working properly with CVS HEAD.

Thanks for you help in advance.

Robert Jackson