[Asterisk-Users] CTR21/CTR37 Gigaset phones and GS HT286

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Mon Jul 19 11:00:55 MST 2004

I'm having no end of trouble with some Siemens Gigaset phones and GS
HT286s.

Gigaset 100 and 3010 phones work perfectly, but a 4010 only rings once
then it goes off and then just flashes it's LEDs and displays "incoming
call" on the LCD with no further ringing. According to the manual it is
CTR37 but the only setting on the GSs is CTR21, I've tried different
cables but some actually make it worse i.e. no ring at all.

--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>