[Asterisk-Users] BroadVoice problems?

Chris Shaw chriss at watertech.com
Mon Jul 19 09:12:09 MST 2004

I restarted asterisk and tried calling and it works now so either they fixed
the problem and it's just a HUGE coincidence that I restarted * at the same
time, or restarting * did the trick...

P.S. What is the deal with the MailMan? When I send replies to the list,
I've had it take up to 4 hours at most and on average it takes about an hour
for anything to show up...

 -Chris