[Asterisk-Users] Channel banks, voicemail, and immediate=no

Carlton J. O'Riley CORILEY at comcast.net
Mon Jul 19 09:09:34 MST 2004

I'm using a channel bank with a T1 card on the Asterisk server and have
defined the FXS channels (user phones) to the context of [internal] and
don't have any problems using the dial plans with the full digits.  I
haven't had any of them try to go to the i extension after the first digit.
Not sure what configuration you're using that is causing this problem.  I
have immediate=no as well.